Sunday 11 November 2007

Hey Babe,
You should have seen the place in Adelaide a few Fridays ago.
Smiles, Tears, Laughter, Singing, Silence.
A place to sit with you, to talk with you, to find that inspiration you give so freely.
We watched you grace the screen once again and once again the tears flowed freely down my face. It took with them some of that pain I had inside, pain that I had not forgotten but had simply shelved behind other emotions.
You can't get away from me my darling friend. I feel close to you. If I close my eyes and hold out my hand you might just take it... And I wish you would.
Lisa and I are going for it... we put in our application to create a new work... Sol gave us his precious time and helped us so much with the application. He even opened our eyes more to what we are creating and why. You should have seen his eyes. They lit up with excitement. His passion is so inspiring. He is a gem... no wonder you were flying...
I love you Tanja.
We miss you so much!

No comments: