Sunday 7 October 2007

30 times infinity more

hey sweetness well we missed you but did it in huge liedtke family style, the bosch orchestra and choir had me in tears with Mozarts requiem, the huge splendorous church filled with half of spain and germany all filled with your childhood magic in their eyes. You so should have been there you nonger, thanks for sending me in your place! Still I worked on finger turns with Tahlia who it seems is set on being a singer and dancer and sure didnt mind the spotlight of a pressage in amongst the entire crowd, yes your boy was being outrageous again but hey if you wil leave me on my own!!
Happy birthday beautiful, got me here crying again. I love you I love You I love you please just come on home soon I dont like it without you. Lets make spoons. kisses galore on your soft cheeks till then seeya soon sexy one xxxxxlove infinity ulli

No comments: