Monday 3 September 2007

You were always so kind to me, Tanja. Particularly as that wonderful year at Rambert drew to a sad close; when everything changed. You saved Theo and I from that squalid little student house where we were squatting without warm water; even the electricity got cut at some point. I remember laughing about it on your sofa in your cute flat in London, gorging on cookies and tea. What luxury.

Indeed it was you that drove me to Heathrow when my time was up and I had to return home. It was you who helped me repack my bags which were, of course, overweight, saving me from an unpayable fee. It was your arms that held me as I bid it all goodbye. So generous, so understanding. That was the last time I saw you...

Dear one, how very unfair!
To your Loved Ones my warmest wishes... she was amazing!
And indeed to you too...

No comments: