Tuesday 4 September 2007

Remembering Tanja.

I remember the first time I met Tanja, we were the only two new girls arriving later on in the Summer term at Elmhurst, she was even longer and thinner than me, which I liked! We were both pretty bemused by boarding school ways- the form B.F's, the pash's/lettes the quiz, eggo, divine....but soon enough we became accustomed to it all and were new no longer. Infact, Tanja was at the forfront of most dormitory quirks I seem to remember!
I became was very very fond of her, as well as being bubbly and funny and multi-lingual, she was principalled and knew her own mind, two rare qualities, especially for someone so young. Her passion for life was furious and she was positive in every situation...as a reflection, this incedible individual carved exceptional life experiences and accomplishments, and she's been in my thoughts every day since I heard the news. And I'm sending Kurt and Gelanda, Sol, Theo and all that know and love her all my love and thoughts during this very sad time. Annabelle. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: