Wednesday 26 September 2007

A tear for you

Tanja
Today I cried for you. I haven't in a while.
I turned 30 on Friday and as expected we had a pretty big bash. It was fun. But you were missing.
Today I got a package from my Paul from London. In it was a DVD he had made for me.
It had many beautiful and wonderful people in it, and for a moment all there was was a lit candle in the dark and very softly and slowly your name appeared from the darkness. Thoughts of you came flooding in like images of photos in a flick book. I cried for you and I remembered you. I smiled and loved you like I always have and always will.
Babe I'm creating a new work with Lisa now!.... I never thought that would happen.... You just wont stop inspiring us will you.... Somehow you are in every movement... Thanks my friend.
You guide me everyday you know....
I miss you
Craig xxx

No comments: