Sunday 19 August 2007

Good bye Tanja

I was moving home about 6 weeks ago, and was packing up my flat and I found an old video of our final class at Rambert where we all dressed up and celebrated our final days at collage. It was great to watch and see all of us so happy, with out a care in the world, dancing.
It was sent to me from Tanja to where i was living in Cape Town. I was so happy to have it as we all had such happy memories from there.
As usual for me i never kept in contact.
Inside the video case was a wonderful, happy letter from her with her address on it in Australia. I was going to write to her recently, and hope that she was still living there.
I am so sorry that i never got to say hi again and catch up,
I am truly blessed to have known such a wonderful person, and shared such good times. Like when we went to her flat in London on a great summers day and had a picnic in the park, there were lots of us from Rambert doing cart wheels and playing.
I wish i got to know her again.
I send all my love to you Theo, and my thoughts and wishes go out to Tanja's family and friends.
It really is a crying shame.xxx

No comments: