Sunday 19 August 2007

A loss for words

I don't really know what to say. Even though we only spent a year together at Rambert, you made such a strong impression on me. That smile coming around a corner was enough to brighen a gloomy London sky. In a year filled with so much talent, there was something special about you that told me you were going to "rock the world" in a different way.
I got the email from Eleanor and I lost my breath. Death is a strange thing that I still can't make sense of, except for the fact that I know it happens at some point.
The world will miss you, your talent and of course that beautiful smile.

To your Family, I send my deepest condolences. I will share many tears for Tanya.
Theo, my thoughts are with you. I think this is a wonderful thing to do for her.
Much love,
Warren

No comments: