Monday 20 August 2007

TLKO

T.L.K.O not only our joint initials but also our fashion label which we called Tender Loving Knock Out! Just one of the many hilarious fun and exciting things Tanja and me did in that 9 fabulous months we spent in Dv8 together. The whole cast loved her so much, I remember once she fell over on stage and I waited for Lloyds reaction nervously at notes the next day. I can't remember his exact words but it was something about how stunningly she fell and how brilliantly she dealt with it. Thats Tanja!
I miss her so much and wish I had of gone to visit her after swimming last week instead of saying I needed some time with Tom and Jimmy. I wish so much.
Lastly my heart is forever broken and I wish i could give you a massive cuddle Sol. Tom and I are here for you if you need anything. Theo I never met you but Tanja spoke of you often. she loved you alot. Kurt and Gerlinder I am so sorry. she was amazing, and as a mother i struggle to know how you are coping. my love to you all.
well my sweet chookie from curling wands to whipped cream I love you always and your memory will always make me smile. KO.xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: