Monday 20 August 2007

my dancing petal

My dearest bella Tanja, I remember the first time we met - our mumas persuading us to 'hang out'... I was dreading it but you turned out to be pretty cool. Who knows if we'd still be mates if one of us hadn't passed our driving test but luckily the best drivers pass second time round. You in your white Polo, me in my brown Mini and the world in front of us.

I'm wearing the ring you gave me before you left for Oz. It's silver with a big heart. I'll treasure it always – you have the biggest heart of anyone I know and you'll always have a place in mine.

I've admired every inch of what you've done and achieved in your life. You're amazing. You're an inspiration. And I've loved every moment spent with you – you introduced, welcomed and educated me in your dancing world.

You and Sol have been my special dancing duo – soul mates forever. My heart goes out to you Sol. And to your family. You're loved by so many.

I'm so happy you shared my birthday with me and that we got drunk on tequila before you left town.... and thanks to you I've flown upside down in a plane!

There's so many fantastic memories – never to be forgotten. You will shine forever.

I miss you. I love you... and then some

your bud Rosie xxx

No comments: