Tuesday 21 August 2007

Love You!

Tanja,

There are some people that I take for granted in this world but you were never one of those people. Whenever we spent time together I was always fully present because I knew that I was in the presence of someone truly unique and special. You were my friend, my mentor, and my inspiration. I can’t imagine how many hundreds of hours I have spent this year daydreaming about how wonderful next year was going to be for you, for us and for your audiences. All the research we had done together and talks and ideas were leading to something unbelievable and explosive!
But to stop myself from falling too deep I just have to think of how incredibly lucky and privileged I was to know you. Wow, I really stumbled on some good fortune . Thankyou thankyou Sol for bringing me into both of your lives it has been a true honour and so much fun!
It will take me some time to process just how much I have learnt from you Tanja about life, love, art, passion, work and everything else. I always thought you were crazy to believe in me the way you did but you did. You believed in me and listened to me and valued me and let me know it. Thankyou. You have filled me with confidence, passion and conviction and you have changed my life forever! I am mourning the loss of your future work, the loss of a mentor but most of all the loss of a friend. That crazy lanky woman that would come into my life, fill it with wonder and fly off to fill another! I love you and will love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx Josh

No comments: