Monday 20 August 2007

a beautiful journey....

On Friday morning, I was in a yoga class. I couldn't have known why at that point, but my body was drained to exhaustion, and my head ached and I could not draw an ounce of energy from my depleted mind body and soul. Later in the day, I spoke with Lina, who spoke of her early morning jog and described to me the struggle to force herself through paces that usually flowed with uplifted ease. Tanja's golden light had left us and our hearts had fallen into an abyss. Her beautiful journey with all of us had ended.

Today I felt a ripple of energy return to me. I know Tanja wants me to use it. Today every breath that fills my body is beautiful and rich. Today I breath for Tanja. And each passing breath brings me closer to her. Today she is far away. But tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, as time passes, we are closer with every breath.

My love and energy to you all..
Antony

No comments: