Friday 24 August 2007

A piece of your heart

You get to know someone, experience them, fall in love with them in many capacities and they become an imprint in your heart.
If that someone you love dies they take that piece of your heart you gave so carefully then so very freely.
Tanja has taken with her that piece of my heart and in its place she has left a gift...
a piece of hers filled with her memory and her spirit. I cherish that piece. Through this I know she will never be far away. She has done this with everyone she met, from close friends to distant encounters. Through her I hold a piece of everyone she loved with me.

In her life she brought those she held close together and together we will remember her.
I will miss you Tanja and hold you in my heart forever.

Sol, my friend, you are truly remarkable! I love you so very much.
I know she is so proud of you right now.

To everyone...
Kia Kaha (be strong)
Aroha
Craig


No comments: