Saturday 25 August 2007

Tanja,
thought about you again last night and this morning and many times between, a thought that traps all the others away.
I think of watching you walking down the street just after we'd first met and how I thought "wohw that woman radiates beauty without even trying!" That's how it seemed, you shone in the everyday every bit as much as you shone on stage...a lot! Then seeing your work that first solo with Cristina and how much of an impact it had on me. I hope I didn't let shyness get the better of me when I told you about that one.
I will continue to marvel at your wonder, beauty and intelligence and miss the fluttery felling before coming to dance with you and the wonderful creatures who gather around.
I think of your warm smile and knowing eyes. I will miss getting to know you better. Rest well
x

No comments: