Thursday 23 August 2007

INSPIRED

I was 15 and 2 weeks, i lived in the country and i got to see the city..... at night , quiet. Seated in a dark room wich wasnt a theatre ready to see a performance, seemed unusuall for the otherwise STRICTLY ballet watcher. It was Garry Stewarts "birdbrain" and the star to me was Tanja. I ran in to there "back stage area" (or black room) to immediately approach her and beg for her autograph..........I didnt need to. The second i entered the room a chubby 15 year old boy saw a beautiful, exquisite being running at me, i said 'can i have yo' , she said 'i love autographs!' among many lovely things she said to me that night, i was affected and changed by her performance.
Little did i know 4 years later i would be dancing Birdbrain and have a wonderfull connection,friendship, fantasia, and admiration for tanja for not the performer she is but the human i got to know, that everytime i saw her was felt more and more inspired to follow my dreams, and ambitions.
Now a note for tanja, where ever you are i know that you know we all love you and you are missed terribly. Your loss has left a mark, we will remember you always and you will be with us always.

No comments: