Saturday 25 August 2007

Tanja the student and my Wedding... today!


I just had to post this as it's so, so beautiful.... sent to me today by Ainhoa. Its from Rambert School in 1996......
I married Ben today!! the sun shone full pelt all day and its was simply glorious. Loved ones sat in a circle for the village Hall ceremony. We had filled the space with white and green flowers and white bunting. We started with a tribute to Tanja. everyone had a candle and we lit each one... candle to candle...sharing the flame. Once complete, we held a silence for her and on blowing out, retained the memory of that flame inside each of us burning brightly. It was beautiful. she was so present in my heart. Ben and I managed to have a day of joy and everyone stood to read, sing, and share thoughts with awe-inspiring open heartedness and clarity (photo to follow) xxxx I will be thinking of each of you on Monday in Sydney and wish you so much courage and the ability to be light hearted between the dark moments, such an amazing virtue of our dear dear friend. x

No comments: