Sunday 19 August 2007

Dear, Tanja

Tanja, I still remember very clearly the first day we met at school. You spoke more than 3 languages , you were so original, unbelievably cool yet witty and funny, tall, slender and too charming to be true. In my life, just simply i never met person like you before.... As you were in room, that area seemed to become the hottest and coolest place..... I just admired that your charisma so much and just loved to be around!!
you touched and inspired so many people just being around!! You were like the sunshine, coolest sunshine..

Now you are gone and we will miss you...but I shall remember of you and what we did together(how much we laugh, cried, danced, talked, shopped and traveled)... you see, Tanja, I just a bit thought about you, you already start shining in me... you are with us

To her family , I send my deepest condolences and share many tears for Tanja

love
kio

No comments: