Monday 20 August 2007

To my dear Tanja,
You are a luminous light.
You have touched so many peoples lives, I wish you knew that, because you have made a huge difference in this world, however large or small it may be.
You are my hero.
You inspire me everyday.
We have shared so many things together, only you and I will ever know these things, moments, special moments. I am so honoured and privileged to have known you.
I feel complete and full when I think of our friendship. I will hold you so close to my heart for as long as I live.
I will never forget your essence.
I realise now how much of you is in everything I do, think, say, love, hear, feel... every little thing reminds me of you and of something that you loved, said, shared or even didn't understand.
I feel like I am on my way to see you. To tell you that everything is going to be OK, like we always do. You have always supported me 100% in everything. Without you I know that I wouldn't be the person or dancer that I am today. You have guided me and I am proud to say that I have done the same for you. I know that because you have told me and I am so happy for that.
I have so many memories flooding through my head and being. I am afraid that I can't remember some, because there have been countless, and what if I forget more? I don't have the opportunity to remember with you anymore, like we would.
It's OK though, like I said, the essence of you remains and it fuels me.
God we had fun! You were so much fun!
When I am able to remove the selfishness of not being able to experience you in the flesh for myself, everything feels OK and calm. It's the people left behind that loved you, that suffer, not you. I don't feel so sad when I can grasp this concept. If everyone could feel this, it would be OK. I hope that it can be this way sometime soon, so that everyone who adored you can painlessly, just ADORE you again. It's a wonderful feeling..
You are so inspiring and you have lived an incredible life. You made it bigtime in every possible way.
I love you and I miss you!
Thank you.
All my love, feelings, energy, "eeewrrgh squeeze the puppy"
Your friend always
Kristina xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxox

No comments: