Sunday 19 August 2007

I will never forget you....

Hey So i have never written on a blog before..... Wish it could have been about something else something that didn't mean so much but here goes ouch!!

So there is this magnificant YOGA teacher in Adelaide called Simi and we learnt this song which in one way was so daggy but so loaded and so wonderful...... When Tanja was leaving ADT on England tour we got her this yoga matt and all wrote on it and just before the show we stood around her and sang this song!! So it goes in a loud smiling voice,imagine many people,

"LISTEN LISTEN TO MY HEARTS SONG"
"LISTEN LISTEN TO MY HEARTS SONG"
"I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"
"I WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU"

"LISTEN LISTEN TO MY HEARTS SONG"
"LISTEN LISTEN TO MY HEARTS SONG"
"I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"
"I WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU"

AND IT JUST KEEPS GOING................................................................................4 eva my heart and head

HUGE THOUGHTS TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE MY FELLOW TANJA FRIENDS!

No comments: